Counselling will help family members work through a variety of issues, so they can experience better relationships with each other.
The benefits include: opportunities to talk in a neutral environment, assistance with facilitating and mediating conversations to interrupt negative communication patterns, and techniques for improved ways of relating to one another.
Family Counselling can help you with:
- Extended family relationships
- Aging parents
- Competing challenges
- Empty-nest adjustments
- Negotiating relationships with adult children
- Parenting - e.g. differences in style
- Parent-child conflict, including children, adolescents and adult children
- Complex family issues - e.g. illness, special needs
- Blended family dynamics
- Separation and divorce